ReputationRepair.com has worked tirelessly to create our highly successful expungement process. Expunging criminal records is a core part of our business, and to date we have expunged more than 15,000 records.
Have you had a problem finding employment in the past or anticipate a problem in the future because of your past criminal record? Have you ever been refused access to funding, education, and housing or government programs because of those charges? Are you tired of family, friends’ partners, and employers being able to see your mistakes from years ago? All these things and more can happen when criminal charges are not expunged.
People have various misconceptions concerning criminal records. Most people are not aware that dismissed charges and not guilty verdicts do not constitute an expunged record, and will appear on a criminal background check. Our service will guarantee the expungement of your record in states where getting your record expunged is permitted.
* These prices do not include filing fees. Filing fees will be due prior to filing the petition. In some instances a criminal history report may need to be obtained. This may require you to be fingerprinted and you may need to pay a minimal additional fee. There will also be a document processing fee of $49.00.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE A CRIMINAL RECORD?
• Have you ever been arrested or received a citation?
• Have you ever been sentenced for a crime, even if the charges were dismissed?
• Have you ever been fingerprinted by law enforcement?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you probably have a record and may need to get your record expunged.
WHO CAN HAVE THEIR RECORD EXPUNGED?
Below is a sample list of people who get their past criminal record expunged:
• College graduates seeking employment.
• Individuals seeking new employment.
• Teachers and education professionals. This also includes day care/preschool employees.
• Government employees
• Individuals seeking government employment.
• Professionals including nurses, doctors, and all others who must renew professional licenses.
• College applicants.
• Individuals contemplating a military career.
• Construction workers who require special clearance.
WHAT CRIMINAL RECORDS CAN BE EXPUNGED?
Although we have years of experience and a wealth of knowledge on how to expunge your record, not all criminal records can be expunged. Below is a sample list of records that can be expunged.
• Charges that have been dropped, dismissed, or withdrawn.
• Records after completion of an Accelerated Rehabilitation Disposition Program.
• Summary Convictions over 5 years old
• Underage Drinking Convictions
For our expungement service we deal with some of the best legal minds in the business. Our service is fast, reliable and 100% confidential. We also work with Google, Yahoo and Bing to build a huge knowledge base on how to expunge your record. If you have any questions relating to our expungement services before you purchase, do not hesitate to contact us.
As with most of our services we offer a 100% money back guarantee.
HAVEN’T FOUND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR? CONTACT US TODAY ABOUT OUT CUSTOM – TAILORED SOLUTIONS